The leadership at Curtis Wilson Primary School and Academy recognizes that teachers provide the single most important component of the highest quality school programs. The Curtis Wilson Primary School and Academy faculty is distinguished by its dedication to:
- Be responsive to the needs of each child and their families.
- Inspire living according to God’s word.
- Provide an environment that nurtures emotional growth and social maturity.
- Approach each day with positive enthusiasm.
- Appreciate each student as a unique learner.
- Implement creative and stimulating lessons.
- Practice superior instructional technique.
- Monitor student progress and make adjustments as necessary.
- Expect personal excellence from themselves and each student.
- Model life-long learning through continuing education and professional development.
Heidi Haywood Dowell
Faculty and Staff Directory
Faculty and Staff Directory may be accessed at myCWPSA with a log-in and password.
Curtis Wilson Primary School and Academy
Attention: Heidi Dowell
7850 South Emerson Avenue